There are an enormous amount of Christmas deals dollar store items that you probably would have not imagined. I love shopping at the dollar stores, but I must have a list in hand or I will tend to buy things I don’t need.
I always buy stocking stuffers at the dollar store, too. However, don’t forget to mark the bought items in your Christmas Planner to avoid overspending and buying duplicate items.
These are just a few of the items that I have found to be of a good value compared to the other popular chain stores.
The TOP Christmas Deals Dollar Store Items
- Christmas Pencils for homework or spelling test practice
- Poms Poms for Crafts in green, red, and white
- Craft Sticks in red and green
- Pipe cleaners for crafts
- Tissue Paper
- Cheap little bows for kid packages
- Wrapping Paper
- Festive gift bags especially the large ones
- A large selection of Christmas Cards for your immediate family – sometimes you can get 2 for a 1.00
- Festive wine glasses – this is super FUN when you bring a bottle of wine to friends for a party
- Little jingle bells for crafts for decorations
- Christmas erasers to go along with
- Christmas cookie cutters to make cookies or gingerbread playdough
- Cinnamon sticks to make a Gingerbread smoothie
- Disposable aluminium pans for baking and cooking turkey
- Colorful Buttons for crafts
- Decorative Snack baggies for cookies
- Beads for Christmas tree
- Decorative Plastic tubs for cookies or cranberry relish leftovers
- Ornaments to give to your children for the ornament tradition
- Candy Canes that are FUN to eat when you don’t have any edible candy cane playdough left to play with
- Pony Beads to make Christmas Slime
- Hot Cocoa
- Christmas Mugs to make hot cocoa
- Christmas Coloring Books
- Christmas books for the Christmas Countdown
- Little Christmas toy items for Christmas Bingo
- Plastic decorative serving dishes for when you bring a dish or cookies
- Wreath hangers
- Christmas Candy for stockings
- Glitter for projects
- Christmas trinkets for a Christmas Sensory Bin
- Red Pens to write your Christmas letters
- Happy Birthday plates and napkins for a Jesus Birthday party
- Ice Cube trays to make these wonderful Cinnamon Orange Iced Cubes
- Thank you cards
- Christmas dish towels
- Christmas paper plates and napkins
- Christmas pot holders
- Christmas hand towels that make cute gifts for teachers
- Christmas scented candles
Your local dollar store will have all these items. Sometimes you have to go to several stores to figure out which dollar store has the best selection of items in your area.
Things are tight for a lot of us this year and I understand how saving every penny counts. Check out our 20 Budget Ideas for an Amazing Christmas.
Did I leave any Christmas deal dollar store items off my list? If so, please leave your favorite items in the comment section.