All I want for Christmas is a Santa’s Hot Cocoa Pudding Shot!
Do you love hot chocolate with marshmallows in a special Christmas mug as much I do?
Then you are in for some wonderful tasty treats that will make you famous.
They are simply heavenly to the taste! And you can make them in mins. But beware you will want more than one.
And oh so easy to make! Cheers!
How to Make Santa’s Hot Cocoa Pudding Shots
- 1 small package chocolate instant pudding mix
- 3/4 cup whole milk
- 1 tub of whipped cream 8 ounces
- 3/4 cup Baileys Irish cream liqueur
- Sprinkles, if desired.
How To Make Santa’s Hot Cocoa Pudding Shots
- Whisk your instant pudding in a large bowl and add the rest of the ingredients and stir.
- Fold in whipped topping and freeze in a large mixing bowl for one hour, stirring once halfway through.
- Remove from freezer and spoon not pour into glasses or mini plastic cups
- Freeze for at least four hours before serving
Santa’s Hot Cocoa Pudding Shots: Additions
Top with sprinkles, chocolate chips, marshmallow bits, cinnamon, sprinkle of hot cocoa or peppermints, and serve.
What goes well with hot cocoa shots?
You can serve your favorite holiday cookies or simply a candy cane with these hot cocoa bombs.
They are so simple to make and it makes a FUN way to greet your holiday guests! Cheers!
Betcha you can’t just have one Santa’s Hot Cocoa Pudding shot! They are one of my favorite holiday treats.