I finally bought my husband a new gas grill for his birthday. We moved into our new house without a grill and I can’t tell you how much I missed the ease and taste of grilled food.
Not to mention how easy it is to have your hubbie just throw on a piece of meat to boost his ego and for me toss together a simple summer salad for the whole family to enjoy.
It’s also rewarding to impress your neighbors with an easy summer salad that they will be talking about for weeks.
I challenge you to make one new summer salad per week this blazing summer and enjoy many stress-free suppers. Be sure to eat the leftovers for lunch the next day.
Easy Summer Salads for BBQ
- Easy Quinoa Salad with Cranberries and Walnuts – great as a leftover
- Spinach Walnut Salad – It’s my favorite (you have to make the easy dressing to go with it)
- Crunchy Coleslaw Pasta Salad – 30 Minutes Meal
- Bacon Ranch Chicken Broccoli Salad – My Life Cookbook
- Summer Salad, of Grilled Corn, Garbanzo Beans, and Radishes – Feeding Big
- Summer Pasta Salad with Lemon Vinaigrette – 5 Minutes for Mom
- Orange and Pomegranate Salad – Angie the Freckled Rose
- Quick and Light Rainbow Quinoa Summer Salad– Boulder Locavore
- Vegan Quinoa Summer Salad – The Petite Cook
- Arugula, Corn and Pepper Salad – The Petite Cook
- Summer Grilled Chicken Chopped Salad – Boulder Locavore
- Corn, Avocado, & Black Bean Summer Salad – Jennifer Meyering
- The Best Summer Salad – The Nutrition Addiction
- Summer Corn Salad – Lil Luna
- Easy Watermelon Summer Salad – Mommy’s Homecooking
- Grilled Summer Salad with Corn, Peppers and Chili-Lime Dressing – Cookie and Kate
- Garbanzo Summer Salad with Creamy Dill Dressing – Vanilla and Bean
- Easy Summer Salad with Blueberries – Family Food on the Table
- Summer Salad with Avocado, Corn and Grilled Herb Shrimp – Domesticate Me
- Summer Abundance Salad – Half Baked Harvest
- Southwest Summer Salad – Instant Loss
More Summer Recipes and Hacks
How to Grill an Avocado – these are so creamy
No More Hairy Strawberries – it’s the secret everyone should try
Sweet Tea Popsicles – a southern treat
The Top 25 Summer Items to Buy at the Dollar Store – great summer finds
Which summer salad will you try first?
Thanks for sharing these Summer Salads for BBQ recipes with others.