I have to admit, I am not that girl who gets giddy over purses. I’m not sure if it is because I carried a diaper bag for 17 years or what.
And we all know, carrying a diaper bag and a purse is insane.
However, now my youngest just turned 5 and I am diaper bag free. Can I hear an amen?
Since I’m not that into purses and only like to carry the bare necessities, these items in a woman’s purse are a MUST for me. Frankly, I just don’t feel comfortable leaving home without them.
15 MUST HAVE Items in a Woman’s Purse
- Wallet – It includes my driver’s license, debit card, insurance cards, and my emergency cash.
- Pocket Knife – I can’t tell you how many times this little pocket knife has come in handy, especially the little scissors. Make sure you take it out before going through the airport security. I learned the hard way.
- Lavender Oil – We use lavender for almost anything, bug bites, burns, skin irritations, etc. It’s probably one of our most versatile oils.
- Black Sharpie – I admit I have 2 in my purse for marking cups, papers, etc.
- Band Aids – I just buy cheap ones at the dollar store and place a few in my wallet.
- Tampons/Pads – I just keep them in a small baggie for emergencies.
- Plastic Baggie – I place all my receipts in a little baggie so I will always have them with me.
- Peppermint Oil – Another one of my favorite oils, we use it for headaches, breath freshener, fevers, and stomach issues.
- Pocket Tissues – They have cute ones at the dollar store.
- Lip Gloss/lip Liner – I simply just carry a neutral color with me.
- Nail Flier – I usually have a one in my car and in my purse.
- Phone – Need I say no more! Your calendar should be on your phone, too.
- Notebook/Pen – I place a little memo notebook with my favorite pen. I jot down ideas when they arise and it comes in handy when your kiddos are bored and need something to scribble on.
- Thieves Spray – I use this in place of hand sanitizer. I just place water and a few drops of Thieves in a plastic spray bottle I buy at the dollar store.
- Hair Clip/Pony Tails – I usually always have one for my daughter and myself for those hot days.
- Brush – Just a small little one from the dollar store.
- License Plate Number – I can never remember my plates, so I write it down on a sticky note and place it in my wallet. I would be in trouble if my car ever got stolen.
Do you have any MUST HAVE items in a woman’s purse that you can’t leave home without? If so, share with us in the comment section.
*Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Please confirm any information obtained from or through this web site with other sources, and review all information regarding any medical condition or treatment with your physician. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking medical treatment because of something you have read on this website.