There are so many wonderful peppermint oil uses that there would be no way for me to mention all of them without exhausting and overwhelming you.
As we began our essential oil journey, I was a little apprehensive because I just didn’t know what to expect. I was doing a great length of research before making this life changing decision. We started out with the premium kit because it came with 9 oils and we were then able to order additional oils at wholesale prices. The premium kit also came with a diffuser which is an incredible blessing to us. The first essential oil I put in the diffuser was peppermint to clear out our sinuses. I’ve been hooked on Young Living peppermint oil ever since and discovered new ways to implement them into our daily living.
These are our favorite or should I say the most common ways we integrate peppermint oil into our lives.
11 Reasons Every Family Needs to Know about Peppermint Oil Uses
- Anti-Nausea – Just put a drop in your water and drink it slowly. Also, rubbing a drop on your tummy soothes nausea.
- Clear Sinuses – Place on your feet, temples, chest, or simple inhale the peppermint oil.
- Reduce Hunger Cravings – Place a drop or two in your water and drink in between meals.
- Fever-reducer – Simply place a drop on each foot or in bath water.
- Breath Freshener – place a drop on your tongue.
- Headache Relief – place a drop on your temples or the back of your neck where your pressure points are located.
- Bug Repellent – Place a few drops of peppermint oil on cotton balls and place where the bugs are coming in. Also, it will deter mice.
- Eliminates Motion Sickness – Place a drop on your tummy and temples. Also, drinking a glass of water with a drop of oil during the ride will help eliminate motion sickness.
- Diminishes Indigestion– Gently place a drop on your navel when you are experiencing uncomfortable indigestion.
- Soothes Sore Muscles – I like soaking in a tub with a few drops of peppermint oil or just rubbing the oil on your sore muscles.
- Prevents Dandruff – Place a few drops of peppermint oil in your bottle of shampoo.
What are your favorite Young Living peppermint oil uses in your home?
*Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Please confirm any information obtained from or through this web site with other sources, and review all information regarding any medical condition or treatment with your physician. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking medical treatment because of something you have read on this website.