This mommy loves easy kids pumpkin crafts, especially the type that uses simple household items that we have in our craft bin.
My children all enjoyed this simple pumpkin craft and needed minimal assistance.
What you need for these easy kids pumpkin crafts
- popsicle sticks
- orange acrylic paint
- black and green permanent markers
- construction paper
EASY Kids Pumpkin Crafts Directions
- Gather supplies and paper plates
- Have child paint the popsicle sticks orange. A couple of mine wanted to make multiple pumpkins like a pumpkin patch
- Let the paint dry well on the popsicle sticks
- Glue the painted sticks on the paper
- Break a piece of popsicle stick and glue it on top of pumpkins as the stem and color green(optional)
It truly is that simple. In all honesty, we don’t allow anything scary for Halloween, but my creative son drew the face before I reminded him. It was in all innocence, so please don’t be spreading rumors that we believe in driving demons out with scary pumpkins or send me nasty emails. lol!
More Easy Fall Crafts
Enjoy these EASY Kids Pumpkin Crafts and thanks for pinning!
Leave A Comment