This review is made possible with OurPact and Mums the Word Network. All opinions are my own.
I was totally blown away with how easy the OurPact app was to download and set up. I have it on my iPhone to manipulate the settings on my children’s iPad. And it works like a charm.
In fact, I had a few hours of complete bliss while my children thought their apps were all accidentally removed forever.
I’m telling you, this app is the COOLest!
What OurPact Will do to Make Your Child’s Life Miserable
– Block children’s Internet across all synced Apple devices
– Block children’s Apps across all synced Apple Devices
– Schedule Internet and App use according to your child’s daily routine
– Set a limit to the number of hours your children spend on the Internet and within Apps
– Block Internet and Apps at-a-touch
– Allow Website and App access, whenever you feel your child “needs more time”
– Block All Apps: Block Facebook, Block SnapChat, Block Instagram, Block Twitter, etc.
This app totally supports my Internet Safety guidelines we have for our family.
I was simply able to designate the times that my children were able to use their iPad. For example, I do not allow them to use it doing school hours. If there is something educational, we use my computer to look it up. All the apps disappear on the device. It’s truly a beautiful thing.
Since today is a light school day, I was able to control their iPad schedule on my iPhone with the FREE app, OurPact!
It’s so simple! The best part is…It’s a totally FREE App!
Grab your FREE parental control app today and join me in protecting our kids from the Internet!