What girl wouldn’t want to mark her FUN Frozen Chore Chart and gain cheerful bucks for having a good attitude while doing her daily chores?
There are a lot of chore charts out there, but I wanted this one to be a tad different. It’s so important to me as a parent to teach my children that work is a good thing and that we all must complete it diligently and with a cheerful attitude. I created a cheerful attitude box at the bottom of the chore chart.
Here’s How it Works
- Print out the Frozen chore chart Frozen bucks
- Laminate the chore chart
- Cut the Frozen bucks out and place in a safe place
- Write name and chores on chore chart
- Encourage child to initial box when chore is completed
- Mark the childrens attitude at the end of the day
- Each child earns a buck if she completed her chores that day with a cheerful attitude
Once a child earns a certain amount of Frozen bucks they earn a treat of some sort, you can reward them accordingly.
Be sure to check out the FREE Frozen Place Value and Number Cards.
And of course, I have a Superhero Lego chore chart for your son!
I created these chore charts for my email subscribers. Simply fill out the form below and you will receive the PDF via email instantly. Please check your spam folder. I create weekly printables for my subscribers, so you always have something to look forward to.
Thanks for sharing this FREE Frozen Chore Charts!