I thought it would be FUN for my little ones to tell the Christmas story to one another, as well as others, so I decided to come up with simple DIY Nativity Puppets.
And they have had a ball with them.
How it Worked for us:
- The children counted (10) craft sticks out of the stack
- My 6 and 9-year-old cut out there figures themselves, but I helped my 3 year-old
- They glued the sticks on the back of the puppets
- They initialed the back of their figures
- They stored the puppets in a 5×7 manilla envelope for later use
The children can retell the Christmas story to others, such as, nursery home residents, family gatherings and to their friends.
It is a FUN way for our children to spread the gospel with these simple DIY nativity puppets.