My family gobbled this up and left me with no leftovers for lunch.
If your family is smaller, you can easily freeze the leftovers and reheat in your crock pot.
- 2 cans 14 oz diced tomatoes
- 2 cans enchilada sauce
- 2 packets of taco seasoning
- 2 cans of corn (I use frozen)
- 3lb frozen chicken breast
- fresh cilantro
- shredded cheese
- avocado slices(optional)
- Place frozen chicken in crock pot
- Place all other ingredients on top except for cheese, cilantro, and avocado
- Cook on low for 6-7 hours
- Before serving mix in cilantro to taste in crock pot
- Shred chicken
- Serve over tortialla chips or rice
- garnish with cilantro, cheese, sour cream, and avocado slices
Check out my most popular post, 101 Crock Pot Recipes!
Thanks for pinning this EASY Crock Pot Chicken in Enchilada Sauce recipe!