What new goals do you have for you and your family this year? What areas would like to grow in?
I have several new personal goals for myself:
- Grow closer to the Lord
- Live intentional for Him
- Encourage others
- Develop time management skills
I have several new goals for you and me:
- I want to encourage you to grow intimately with our Savior
- I want to help you reach your high calling as a helpmeet and a mother
- I want to equip you with tools and resources to aid you in your busy schedules
- I want you to look back this time next year and be able say the time I spent on Blessed Beyond a Doubt in 2013 encouraged me
I am overly joyed to share with you my 2013 Homeschool Blogging Conference sponsors who I have partnered with to bring you the very best encouragement and homeschool products this upcoming here. I feel so blessed that God has provided me with God Fearing partners that honor the Lord. Please go visit them. They have blessed our family with their wholesome products this past year. And yours will be, too!
And they came to together to offer a 2013 New Year Bundle Giveaway to one of my readers. This FUN bundle includes a: We Choose Virtue Coloring Book, Encouragement for the Homeschool Mom, Book 1, and The Crossmaker. I will be picking a random winner on January 12th at 12a. Winner will be contacted via email and must respond within 48 hours or another winner will be chosen.