Teaching state history from a Christian perspective is almost never thought of anymore. It’s difficult to find history resources from a Christian perspective. However, fret no more!
We LOVE StateHistory because all the research is done for you and it’s all taught from a Christian perspective.
Fifty States Under God is a workbook study of all 50 states in the order of statehood. Awesome or what? The history buff in me wants to do this study just for fun.
The Nitty Gritty about Fifty States Under God (Grades 3-12)
Fifty States Under God is a workbook study of all 50 states in the order of statehood. This “I love history” book combines a timeline and a progressive map study with the most interesting information from all 50 individual state studies.
- Includes the most interesting and important things from all our 50 state history textbooks to give your student,
from a Christian perspective, the “flavor” of the early days of our country and to teach important lessons from history.
- Includes 5 tests over the growth of the U.S. and the identification of states and capitals on a map (answers are included).
- Includes four pages on each state: a page of interesting facts, two fun work-pages on which your student fills in important data using information given in the appendix, and a historical highlight page.
The Nitty Gritty about Fifty States Under God (Age 4-Grade 2)
Fifty States Under God for Young Learners is a color-cut- and-paste workbook introducing all 50 states in the order of statehood. Color state symbol pictures and informational cutouts for all 50 states are included!
- Presents the 50 states in the order of statehood! Suggested teaching schedules are given in the introduction.
- Includes many interesting and important facts from our 50 state history textbooks to help build character, patriotism, and Christian values.
- Provides information and activities appropriate to the level of young learners to pique their interest and feed their curiosity, developing a love for history and an enjoyment of geography at an early age. Although young students cannot read the text portions, the text emphasizes values to which children should be exposed. Most children can enjoy and profit from the information when it is read to them.
- Includes four fun work pages on each state, covering state symbols, mapwork, special people, date of statehood, the capital city, motto, and nickname.
StateHistory is offering a 10% discount to my readers on any online history order or any course enrollment made by phone or email I have my eye on this product.
Use Coupon Code: BLESSED
StateHistory wants to offer one lucky reader a choice of one of these two products. The winner will choose which product will benefit their family the most. Please comment in the comment section which product you would choose if you won. For a second entry, please pin this post and leave the url in the comment section.
I will be picking a random winner on October 31st at 11:59 pm. All entries will be verified.
- Fifty States Under God for grades 3-12 teaches US History as you study your way through the highlights and interesting facts of all 50 states in order of statehood! It includes a timeline, progressive map study, reference section that has all the information your student will need to fill in the work pages, and color state symbol pictures for all 50 states. It also includes 5 tests and teacher keys/instructions.
- $100 coupon for GodStrong Personal and Professional Development — a one-semester social studies elective for high school seniors. This spring 2021 one-semester online group course is designed to prepare high school seniors for life after graduation through group training and individual guidance in the areas of emotional intelligence, career selection, professional growth, and Christian life purpose visioning. Course contents include Fascination Advantage® and CliftonStrengths® assessments, career guidance, resume creation, interview simulation, leadership skills, personal core values, book discussions, goal setting, and personal performance review completion. Normally $299 plus tax/shipping. Your cost: $199 plus tax/shipping after $100 coupon. Contact Holly Dean at 317-345-7760 before December 11th to enroll.
Thank you ~~
I would choose grades 3-12 if I were to win. I love that there’s a Christian curriculum for teaching states!
I would love the State curriculum to do over the summer with my 8 and 10 year olds….My 4 year old would probably jump in too!!
50 States Under God looks awesome.
Fifty States Under God for grades 3-12 looks amazing!