I absolutely love finding new dips to serve to my family and guests. I’m an appetizer junkie. I much rather munch on chips, dips, and other snacks than eating a sit down dinner.
I didn’t think that I could find a dip that I loved as much as my homemade blue cheese dip and Hot Rueben dip, but this Buffalo Chicken Ranch dip is right up there.
It’s so filling that you could eat it for dinner. I usually save half of it for a later date.
How to Make Buffalo Chicken Ranch Dip
- (2) 10 oz can of chicken (I use the Walmart brand)
- (2) 8 oz of cream cheese, softened and cut into cubes
- 1/2 c of hot pepper sauce of choice
- 1 1/2 c of shredded cheddar or Monterrey Jack cheese
- Spray slow cooker with cooking spray
- Mix all ingredients in a medium mixing bowl
- Place mixture in slow cooker
- Cook on low for 2 hours or until bubbly
- Serve with celery sticks, carrots, pretzels, or chicken-flavored crackers
My husband thinks this dip is amazing and he requests it every time we have a gathering. It also makes a great sandwich spread. I haven’t tried it as a filling for lettuce wraps yet, but I imagine it would be divine.
Do you like your buffalo chicken ranch dip mild or spicy?
This is a pretty easy recipe and one I will be trying!