I absolutely love finding new dips to serve to my family and guests. I’m an appetizer junkie. I much rather munch on chips, dips, and other snacks than eating a sit down dinner.
It’s so filling that you could eat it for dinner. I usually save half of it for a later date.
How to Make Buffalo Chicken Ranch Dip
- (2) 10 oz can of chicken (I use the Walmart brand)
- (2) 8 oz of cream cheese, softened and cut into cubes
- 1/2 c of hot pepper sauce of choice
- 1 1/2 c of shredded cheddar or Monterrey Jack cheese
- Spray slow cooker with cooking spray
- Mix all ingredients in a medium mixing bowl
- Place mixture in slow cooker
- Cook on low for 2 hours or until bubbly
- Serve with celery sticks, carrots, pretzels, or chicken-flavored crackers
My husband thinks this dip is amazing and he requests it every time we have a gathering. It also makes a great sandwich spread. I haven’t tried it as a filling for lettuce wraps yet, but I imagine it would be divine.
Do you like your buffalo chicken ranch dip mild or spicy?