This is a sponsored post. All my opinions are 100% my own.
Flashback to 2003, a simple concept was created – easy to understand real science textbooks for kids. Something virtually no other textbook publisher was doing. Fast forward to the present….and they’re redefining the way kids learn science. Welcome to Real Science-4-Kids® Gravitas Publications Inc. They offer the world’s most comprehensive science curriculum for kids: Real Science-4-Kids.
The Building Blocks for Real Science-4-Kids
- Grade-level program for K-8.
- An integrated approach with 5 core subjects in one year.
- Based on an “upward spiral” teaching method.
- For parents and teachers who want optimal sequencing outlined for them.
- Rigorous science course for serious students.
- Each book level covers one year of study.
What Real Science-4-Kids Focuses On
- Age range program for K-4 (elementary) or 5-6 (middle school).
- Unit study approach where kids ‘focus on’ one subject at a time.
- Based on a “block” teaching method.
- For parents and teachers who want to sequence their own science program.
- Ideal as an introductory level science course.
- Each subject covers one semester of study.
Give Real Science-4-Kid a Try for FREE
They have put together some samples that they think you will like.
The sample downloads come as a pdf file that includes:
- 3 chapters each of the
- student text
- teacher’s manual
- laboratory workbook
- plus the corresponding chapters for
- the lesson plan
- study notebook
- quiz questions
- graphics package
Hurry! Limited Time
Award-winning science curriculum creator, Real Science-4-Kids introduces a Lexile scored reader series. Now 30% OFF with code. Enjoy these and the rest of the extensive library of learning materials at www.realscience4kids.com.
Coupon code: READERS
Real Science-4-Kids® Gravitas Publications Inc is giving away a Leveled Reader Exile set for grades 1-3.
1. What is Biology
This set is a $38.94 value
Please leave a comment in the comment section with your favorite Real Science-4-Kids product for one entry. Pin this post and leave the pin url in a new comment for a second entry. I will be picking a random winner on October 18th at 11:59a. All entries will be verified.
Yes! 5-6 please 😎
We have not used any of these products yet, they look amazing though. I think my homeschoolers would love it!
I have not tried, but interested!
I like the Geology book bundle.
I just ordered my books for next year (K and Level 4) and I’m so excited to use these! This year’s curriculum had a lot of holes that I needed to fill and is leaving the my son bored. I sampled these with him and he loved it. Looking forward to a way cooler science class!