This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #Mach3Signature #CollectiveBias
Bedtime isn’t always smooth sailing when you have a house full of kids, but I know how to smooth things over and relax my wife after a busy day. And it drives her wild.
It makes her feel appreciated.
It makes her feel worthy.
It makes her feel loved.
Just knowing that these 3 things make her feel special before I jump in bed with her after a long, hard day at work is simply so rewarding to me.
3 Things I do for My Wife Before Bed
- I shower. I am a contractor, and I’m outside most of the day. I absolutely refuse to come to bed with her unless I’ve had my hot shower. My theory is why on earth would I take a shower only in the morning to hang out with people who I’m not in love with, but hop into bed stinky with the woman I love. Not to mention, she loves my skin all silky smooth. Aww, sweetness, huh?
- I shave. Oh, my stars. She loves kissing me after I shave. I have been using a Gillette® Mach3® Signature Edition razor that we purchased at Costco. My skin is so smooth, and I never have any redness from the blades.
Before pic of me:
After the shave:
Gillette® is introducing the NEW Mach3® Signature Edition that is possibly 100% redness-free. (It’s possible with Mach3®.) This is important to me because I tend to have sensitive skin.
I love the extra-lubricating gel strip (vs. Mach3®) that gives an extra smooth shave and leaves a smooth touch for her.
This Gillette® Mach3® Signature Edition razor pack includes 14 cartridges and 1 handle. Not only does it have an improved design, but it’s also offered at the right price of $36.99 at Costco.
- I Serve. My mom taught me as a child how to make this so easy microwave fudge recipe. It’s so incredibly simple, you don’t have any excuses. It only contains 3 ingredients, men! You’ve got this!
How to Make Microwave Fudge
- 12 oz bag of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 14 oz can of sweetened condensed milk (found in the baking section)
- 2 tsp of vanilla or another extract (my wife loves almond)
- Place chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk, and extract in a microwave safe bowl.
- Mix together well.
- Heat on high for 1 minute.
- Let cool 1 minute.
- Stir well until smooth. If it’s not smooth, put in the microwave for another 30 seconds.
- Pour mixture in an 8×8 pan lined with cooking spray covered parchment paper. The parchment paper is optional. It just makes it easier to make a nice cut when the fudge sets, but trust me, she’s not going to be worried about a clean-cut on these babies.
- Place in refrigerator until firmly set.
TIP: Fudge doesn’t need to be refrigerated but should be kept in an airtight container; you can certainly freeze any leftovers for another smooth evening of romance.
It’s just these 3 simple things that I can do for my wife each evening that has kept our intimacy sizzling. I admit the fudge bribe is not an every night endeavor, but trust me, make it and see where it gets you. You will be thanking me later. She tells me I rock in more ways than one. Tell me what you do for your wife that she absolutely loves? Keep it clean folks.