Have a blast this New Years with Kids!
I actually rather spend New Years Eve with my children at home rather than traveling on one of the most dangerous evenings of the year.
When I only had little ones, I would have our little New Year’s party at noon and do our own countdown. Since I now have a wide variety of ages, I have opted to celebrate it at midnight.
I like to encourage our kiddos to dress up in something fancy or should I say their wildest outfits. Help your daughter put on make-up and paint her nails. It’s a treat!
And don’t forget to take lots of pictures!
- Have your kiddos color these FUN New Year pages.
- Watch all the home movies from 2017
- Have a game night – everybody picks their favorite game
- Cute New Years Resolution Printable
- Balloon Pop – Fun idea to keep the kiddos anticipation going until midnight
- Have a baked potato, smores or pizza bar with all the fixins
- Decorate cupcakes
- Look at all the pictures from this past year
- Each person picks a 2018 memory verse to diligent apply to their lives
- Have an award ceremony – print awards for the best sister, most lovable, most giving, etc. for the year
- Have children make a scrap book page of all the FUN activities from 2017
- Say Happy New Years in different languages
- Make a Bucket List for 2018
New Years Crafts
- Make a Time Capsule
- Resolution Magnets
- Sparkly Foam Sequins Ball
- New Years Crown
- New Years Card
- Fireworks Craft
- Water Bottle Noise Maker
- Pop Up Card
Have a FUN and blessed 2018 New Year’s!
Have you pinned these FUN New Years with Kids ideas yet?