Have a blast this New Years with Kids!
My husband and I actually rather spend New Years Eve with our children at home rather than traveling on one of the most dangerous evenings of the year.
When we only had little ones, we would have our little New Year’s party at noon and do our own countdown. Since we now have a wide variety of ages, we have opted to celebrate it at midnight.
We like to encourage our kiddos to dress up in something fancy or should I say their wildest outfits. Help your daughter put on make-up and paint her nails. It’s a treat!
And don’t forget to take lots of pictures!
- Have your kiddos color these FUN New Year pages.
- Watch all the home movies from 2014
- Have a game night – everybody picks their favorite game
- Cute New Years Resolution Printable
- Balloon Pop – Fun idea to keep the kiddos anticipation going until midnight
- Have a baked potato, smores or pizza bar with all the fixins
- Decorate cupcakes
- Look at all the pictures from this past year
- Each person picks a 2015 memory verse to diligent apply to their lives
- Have an award ceremony – print awards for the best sister, most lovable, most giving, etc. for the year
- Have children make a scrap book page of all the FUN activities from 2014
- Say Happy New Years in different languages
New Years Crafts
- Make a Time Capsule
- Resolution Magnets
- Sparkly Foam Sequins Ball
- New Years Crown
- New Years Card
- Fireworks Craft
- Water Bottle Noise Maker
- Pop Up Card
Have a FUN and blessed 2015 New Year’s!
Have you pinned these FUN New Years with Kids ideas yet?