The ingredients in the SIMPLEST chicken and dumplings are staples in our home.
I always have to add extra dumplings because my crew can not get enough of them at one time. We actually had a big blown up argument over the dumplings. It was so sad because this mama got to eat all of the dumplings.
This is the easiest chicken and dumplings recipe. It’s a huge hit in our family. We never have any left-overs.
How to Make the Simplest Chicken and Dumplings Recipe
- 3 lbs. of chicken (I use frozen)
- 3 cans of cream of chicken soup
- 2 cans of refrigerated biscuits ( I use the cheapo kind)
- Place chicken in bottom of crock pot (I put in frozen)
- Place cans of cream of chicken soup on top of chicken
- Cook on High for 4 hours or low for 7-8 hours
- Thirty (30) minutes before serving time, cut biscuits in quarters and stir in chicken mixture
- When dumplings rise to the top, they are finished
- Dig in!
More Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes
- Chicken Enchilada Bowl Recipe
- Slow Cooker Apricot Chicken Recipe
- Easy Chicken and Rice Recipe
- Chicken Enchilada Soup Recipe
- Hot Chicken Sandwich Recipe
Thank you for sharing this easy chicken and dumplings recipe for others to enjoy.