This truly is the easiest and tastiest pudding desserts that my family looks forward to each Fall season.
It taste exactly like the pumpkin pie filling without the crust.
It’s so yummy and so easy!
It has pumpkin in it, so it has to be healthy, right?
How to Make Pumpkin Pie Pudding Desserts!
- 1 large box of instant vanilla pudding
- 1 can of pumpkin
- cool whip
- pumpkin pie spice to taste (I use tons)
- ginger snaps as a garnish
- Prepare the vanilla pudding as directed.
- Let it chill 10 minutes.
- Add the pumpkin, cool whip, and pumpkin pie spice and mix well.
- Set in refrigerator for 30 minutes and then serve with ginger snaps, graham cracker sticks or vanilla wafers.