These no bake chocolate butterscotch bars are the perfect dessert for any occasion. They don’t last long in our home because my kids adore them.
I like making them especially in the summer because you don’t have to turn on the hot oven to make these babies. They are extremely easy to make and I’m sure your kids will have a blast helping you in the kitchen.
How to Make the No Bake Chocolate Butterscotch Bar Recipe
- 1 c of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 c of butterscotch chips
- 1 c of sugar
- 1 c of corn syrup (I use light)
- 1 c of creamy peanut butter
- 6 cups of rice crisp cereal
- Put chips in a microwave safe bowl and melt them in the microwave on high for one minute at a time. Stir chips, and repeat.
- Place sugar and corn syrup in a large sauce pan and heat over medium heat. Stir until mixture comes to a slight boil and remove from heat.
- Stir in peanut butter.
- Stir in rice crisp cereal and mix until fully coated.
- Spray a 9×13 inch pan with cooking spray and press the mixture into the pan.
- Spread evenly the melted chips over the top of the mixture. Refrigerate the bars for at least one hour. Cut into 48 bars.
You can’t go wrong with these easy, but delicious No Bake chocolate butterscotch bar recipe. Beware, you will be asked for the recipe, and I would love for you to send them my way.