Our homeschool group is helping daddies and kids make mom feel special for Mother’s Day!
Our family is heading up an event the week before Mother’s Day when daddies and the kids can come make bath items and cards for moms on evening.
Dads get bonding time with the children and mom gets an evening off!
Some ideas we’re considering for our Mother’s Day Event:
- These adorable FAN cards
- Poetry cards
- Teacup cards with tea bags
- Hug cards
- Button flowers cards
- Handprint flower pot cards
- Coloring pages and printable cards for the littlest kids
- Cute popup card with free printable
Some other fun craft ideas for Mother’s Day gifts:
- This We Love You framed picture
- Painted flower pots
- Flower fan
- Felt flowers – lots of possibilities for these!
- Thumbprint butterflies or other critters
- Make your own stamp prints
- Coupon petals flower
- Flower petals craft
- Diffuser charm for necklaces or air freshening ornaments
- Cellophane flower bouquet
- DIY mugs with fun drawings by the kids or use a stencil
- Handprint flowers
- Salt dough fingerprint flowers
- Photo flower card
- Fingerprint painted flower pots in a fun teacup or terra cotta
- Stenciled terra cotta pots
- Tissue and pom pom flowers
- Fruit and vegetable stamped flowers
- Photo book craft
- Decorated magnetic frames
What’s your favorite craft from the list? What do you want for Mother’s Day?