There is nothing better than a homestyle cooked meal.
OK, maybe chocolate!
My family of 8 gobbles this tasty easy crock pot recipe up!
Keep in mind…you might want to half or save for leftovers since I am serving an army.
- Frozen chicken breast – 3 lbs
- mixed veggies – I use frozen Walmart brand
- frozen corn – ½ bag
- jar of chicken gravy – 2 (I used turkey because it was cheaper)
- refrigerated biscuits – 2 small tubes
- throw in chicken
- throw in veggies
- pour gravy over chicken and veggies
- cook on high for 4-5 hours or low 7-8
- Bake refrigerated biscuits. Cut in halves. Serve meat mixture on top of biscuits.
Pin this recipe, if you want to try it!
See more of the easy crock pot recipes that I serve my army!
Affiliate links may have been used.