It’s taste exactly like King Ranch Chicken Casserole and it’s so much easier. We eat it frequently on Sundays after worship.
If your family is smaller, you can easily freeze the leftovers and reheat in your crock pot on low.
- 3 lbs of frozen chicken
- 2 cans of cream of mushroom
- 2 cans of rotel
- diced green pepper (optional)
- shredded cheese – I use cheddar or Mexican blend
- black olives (optional)
- tortilla chips
- Throw soup, green peppers, and rotels on top of frozen chicken in the crock pot
- Cook on High – 1 hour
- Cook on low – 3-4 hours
- Serve chicken over chips
- Sprinkle with cheese and black olives
Check out my most popular post, 101 Crock Pot Recipes!
Thanks for pinning this EASY Mock King Ranch Crock Pot Chicken recipe!
And don’t forget to come back and tell us your comments!