This crock pot chicken was a big hit!
I doubled the crock pot chicken recipe and froze the leftovers for another meal. I will just throw the entire leftovers with pasta and all on low for next week.
- 4 boneless chicken breast (about 1 lb) I use frozen
- fresh mushrooms (optional)
- 1 medium zucchini (diced)
- 1 medium green pepper (chopped)
- 1 jar of your favorite spaghetti sauce (I used the generic) 26oz
- Hot Cooked spaghetti or angel hair pasta
- Combine chicken first and the rest of the ingredients, except for the pasta.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours
- Serve over pasta
Check out my most popular post, 101 Crock Pot Recipes!
Enjoy this easy Italian crock chicken recipe!