Oh my goodness! These candy corn pretzel melts are the best of both worlds. Sweet and salty, but so simple to make. I suggest you make them when your kids are not home and hide them. Not that this kind-hearted mama would ever do such a thing.
I just think these fall treats are adorable. They are so festive, and you can make them ahead of time and store them in the refrigerator.
How to Make Candy Corn Pretzel Melts
- 1 bag of pretzels (I prefer the square-shaped ones)
- 1 bag of Hershey’s Hugs
- 1 bag of candy corn
- Preheat Oven to 275°
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Place hugs on top of pretzels and line up on baking sheet
- Bake in oven for 3-5 minutes or until melted
- Remove from oven and place a candy corn in the middle of each hug
- Let cool in refrigerator for 20 minutes or until harden
Store in an air tight container. These make super cute treats for a Halloween class party or for a little gathering. You can’t go wrong with these sweet and salty Halloween treats.
Try our other fall desserts
The best apple toffee dip is a favorite around here.
If you love pumpkin pie, you need to try this simple pumpkin pie pudding.
Try these pumpkin chocolate chip pancakes this weekend.
And my favorite pumpkin dip that is marvelous served with ginger snaps.
Pumpkin Bars are one of the most popular recipe on the site.
So go to the store, grab these few ingredients and put your pretty apron on. And get busy! These candy corn pretzels melts are the bomb.