You can make the best Greek pasta salad and be famous, too. This is actually my moms recipe, but I made it the other night for some friends.
They all loved it! So I decided to share the beloved Greek pasta salad recipe with you all. You know I don’t prefer to stay in the kitchen long, so this recipe is pretty easy to whip up.
How to Make the BEST Greek Pasta Salad Recipe
- 12 oz penne pasta, boiled and drained
- 2 c of cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1/3 c of pitted kalamata olives, halved
- 3/4 c of hard salami, chopped
- 1/2 c of olive oil
- 1/2 c of lemon juice
- 2 T of fresh basil, diced
- 2 t of oregano
- 1 T of anchovy paste
- 6 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/2 t of sea salt or to taste
- 1/4 t black pepper to taste
- 1 c of feta cheese
- In a large bowl mix cooked pasta, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, green onions, olives, and hard salami.
- In a mason jar with lid combine the olive oil and lemon juice, basil, oregano, anchovy paste, garlic, salt and pepper. Shake well. Pour and toss over cooked pasta mixture.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- To serve, add feta cheese and sprinkle a bit oregano.
TIP: I sometimes use the mini pepperoni.
I also love to make this easy pasta salad. Yes, I cheat a bit, but you would never know.
Thanks for sharing this greek pasta salad recipe with others. It’s wonderful.