I am a wife and homeschool mom to 5 almost- perfect boys and 1 princess. My dh and I believe in teaching our children at home ~ striving to make them fishermen of the sea. I thank God that I am able to stay home and teach my children the Word of God each given day.
I am able to enjoy the pleasures of faith, family, and just being home. We live simply on a small farm, raising chickens, dairy goats, 2 calves and lots of cats and dogs. We love to be outside and be together.
My heart’s desire is to help other families live a simple frugal life by sharing the in’s and out’s of what works for our family. You will see a variety of topics on Blessed Beyond a Doubt including family, parenting, marriage, recipes, homemaking, homeschooling freebies and deals and simple and frugal tips.
Most importantly, I share my strong Christian faith and love to tell others how I am blessed beyond a doubt.
And indeed I am. This is the place I give all the glory to HIM!
Some of my TOP posts my readers have enjoyed are:
- 101 Crock Pot Recipes
- A Must On Every Child’s Bookshelf
- 25 FUN Home Date Ideas
- Encourage Your Children to Take Sermon Notes
- FUN Ways to Teach Vocabulary – free notebook pages
- Baked Potatoes in the Crock Pot
- 15 FREE Printable Calendars for 2013
- 20 Days of Copywork – free printable
- How to Homeschool - 10 Steps
- Need Activities During Homeschool Hours for Little Ones
I look forward to connecting with you and sharing the homeschool journey with you.