This is a sponsored post written on behalf of Tiggly Counts. All opinions are 100% my own.
We limit the iPad use around our home.
We are very selective on what apps and games are loaded on the children’s iPad. Absolutely no apps or games are approved on the iPad unless there is some form of education involved when playing the game.
I am excited about the new math toy, Tiggly Counts that is inspired by classic cuisenaire rods used in Montessori education. Tiggly Counts includes a set of five colorful counting Toys that interact with three parent- and educator-approved Tiggly iPad learning apps.
It is the first iPad math toy intended for children ages 3 and older. I like how it doesn’t require any additional objects aside from the counting toys and the iPad, no settings, bluetooth etc. Counts is simple to use and safe for the iPad. Tiggly Counts comes with 3 FREE learning apps and a felt carrying pouch for easy storage and transportation.
We have been using the classic cuisenaire rods in our homeschool for years, so I know my daughter will love this new math toy that comes out in November. It’s pretty impressive to me that they’ve already won the 2014 Tillywig Brain Child Award as one of the most “exciting” products that energize the mind while seamlessly blending fun and learning.
The Learning Skills That Will Develop When Using the Apps
- Tiggly Addventure introduces the child to number line concepts while helping him improve his number sense and counting skills.
- Tiggly Cardtoons will help your child learn basic math ideas such as one-to-one matching, counting, and equal sets
- Chef will help your child learn numbers and early addition concepts; he will introduce him/her to math symbols, and encourage them to follow instructions and to think flexibly.
Tiggly Counts is offering my readers a 30% off coupon code.
Use Coupon code : TIGGLYCOUNTS
This offers expires on 1121
So which one of the APPS sounds the most FUN?
- Tiggly Addventure: Tiggly sets off an adventure to deliver the most delicious apple in Tiggly Town to his beloved grandmother! Along the way, Tiggly will need you to use your counting toys to build bridges, ladders, and much more to help him overcome challenges on the land, sea, and even outer space!
- Tiggly Cardtoons: A world of playful and surprising learning comes alive at the speed of imagination as your child uses their counting toys. Two pieces of cardboard become a juggling owl, or a hungry shark with a taste for apples, or a rumbling truck carrying… snakes?!
- Tiggly Chef: Emergency in the kitchen! Tiggly Town’s greatest, most mustachioed Chef needs help, and only you and your counting toys can prepare his preposterously silly recipes. Think you can beat the Chef at his own game? Devise your own kooky culinary concoctions in one of Chef’s three kitchens!
Did you know these apps come in 10 different languages?
What little one in your life will enjoy these FREE apps and Tiggly Count? Think Christmas!