Teacher Appreciation Week!
Teachers are a guiding light to our children’s futures, and, whether you are a homeschool parent or a school teacher, you all deserve a lot of appreciation for your hard work and dedication. It takes a special type of person to be a teacher. Let me be the first to say “Thank you for all that you do!”
There are so many wonderful and hardworking teachers throughout the country, and we all recognize what you do for our children. From the time that you dedicate to preparing lesson plans and activities, to the appreciation that you show your students for their hard work. As a teacher myself, I often reward my students’ hard work and good grades with fun gifts and prizes like pens or pencils, bookmarks, or stickers.
Not to mention the expenditure of your own money on school supplies and classroom decorations. I think that it is time to give back with some teacher gift ideas.
Teacher Appreciation Gift Ideas
In the days of old, it may have been enough to place a nice, shiny red apple on the teacher’s desk. However, now there are so many more ways to say “Thank you” to your child’s teacher.
Teachers always appreciate when their students show them that little sense of appreciation, whether it is stopping by their classroom before school or between classes to say “Hello!” or giving them a handwritten note of gratitude. It is also very special when students leave the classroom saying “Thank you and see you tomorrow!”
Here are some practical gift ideas for your child’s teacher:
- Gift Cards or Gift Certificates – these can include Amazon Gift Cards, gift cards to their favorite restaurant, Starbucks gift cards, or a gift certificate to a local business or movie theater
- Giving a donation to a worthwhile charity in your child’s teacher’s name
- Female teachers love small bottles of hand lotion or candles with nice smelling scents
- Coffee Mug – especially insulated mugs that keep the coffee hot!
- Water Bottle – teachers don’t always have a chance to get away for a drink of water
- Teacher Notepads – teachers can always use these!
Your children can even create their own DIY gifts for their teachers. All it will take is a little creativity, some construction paper, crayons, markers or colored pencils, stickers, and any other craft supplies that you may have around the house. Some of the best gifts are gifts kids make themselves. They can even make a small gift basket of school supplies that their teacher may need in the classroom, such as pens, pencils, dry erase markers, copier paper, etc. (I love my Papermate Flair Pens). They can even make their own personalized gift tag.
Teacher Appreciation Certificates
In addition to some of the gift ideas that I am presenting here, I am also sharing 8 teacher appreciation certificates that you can download and your child can personalize for their favorite teacher. Just fill out the form below.
It has been a long school year, and I know that this teacher-mom would love something as simple as one of these personalized teacher appreciation certificates – so will your kids’ teachers.
Other Resources on BBAD:
- 11 Teacher Appreciation Gift Ideas – an additional list of gift ideas
- DIY Apple Sugar Scrub – have your child make this for their favorite teacher
- DIY Coconut Coffee Scrub – try this scrub for coffee lovers
- Homemade Spa Gifts for Mom – pamper mom at home
- Ultimate List of Father’s Day Gifts – dads deserve attention, too!
I created these FREE Teacher Appreciation Certificates for my email subscribers.
Simply fill out the form below and you will instantly receive the PDF via email.
Please take note of printing tips:
Please copy and paste the link into a new browser tab to print.
Please download and save it on your hard drive immediately to avoid the link becoming expired
Thank you for visiting Blessed Beyond a Doubt and pinning it for others to enjoy!!!