There is nothing more refreshing to me than sipping a summer strawberry cocktail after coming home from the beach or the swimming pool. I like to shower and get the sunscreen smell off of me and relax a bit before making our supper for the evening.
I seemed to not be able to get enough strawberries in my tummy during the summer months. I try to buy strawberries in bulk when they are on sale. I also have enjoyed growing our own strawberries, too. It’s extremely rewarding.
I’m sharing with you one of our favorite summer cocktails that we look forward to each season. It’s refreshing and tasty.
How to Make Summer Strawberry Cocktail
- 2 oz. Svedka Strawberry Lemonade Vodka
- 1.5 oz. Kinky Liqueur
- 1 oz. Grenadine
- 2 oz. Frostie Fruit Punch or Strawberry Soda
- 2 oz. Pink Lemonade
- Fresh Strawberries, sliced
- Crushed Ice
- In a cocktail shaker add Svedka Strawberry Lemonade Vodka, Kinky Liqueur, Grenadine, fruit punch or strawberry soda (I highly recommend using the strawberry soda, I used the fruit punch because I was out of the strawberry), and pink lemonade.
- Stir for a few minutes until all of the ingredients are well mixed.
- Pour into a glass filled with crushed ice.
- Garnish with slices of fresh sweet strawberries. You can also dust the strawberries with granulated sugar or add a sprig of fresh mint.
- Serve and indulge.
Try our other Strawberry Recipes
- Fresh Strawberry Breakfast Salsa Recipe
- Easy Easy Strawberry Cookies Recipes
- Chocolate Strawberry Smoothie
- Strawberry Bars
- Easy Strawberry Cake Mix Cookies
The fresh strawberries with a hint of mint makes this summer strawberry cocktail so divine. It’s the little things in life that make me happy. It’s worth it to make a special trip the the store for these two items if you don’t have them on hand.
Enjoy this refreshing summer cocktail with your friends!