Finding quick simple snacks is NOT always are on my top priority list. I am not a snack person! However, my children are definitely snackers. Usually I am on the computer working during snack time, so my older children are in charge of supervising snack time. It must be simple and somewhat healthy.
Here are a few of my children favorites..
- Multi Grain Goldfish
- Hot Air popcorn with Parmesan cheese
- Carrot and celery sticks dipped in ranch
- Graham crackers
- Fire Ants on a log - peanut butter on celery with craisins
- unsalted peanuts
- pretzels dipped in mustard
- frozen fruit (Costco has several organic options in frozen section)
I LOVE serving snacks in coffee filters instead of on a paper towel. They are super cheap and the coffee filters act like a bowl. Little hands are able to throw away the coffee filter easily without spilling crumbs everywhere.
What are your children favorite snacks?