Author: Jill Craft at blessedbeyondadoubt.com
Recipe type: Crock Pot
This is the easiest chicken and dumplings recipe. It’s a huge hit in our family. We never have any left-overs
- 3 lbs. of chicken (I use frozen)
- 1 large can of cream of chicken soup
- 1 small can of cream of chicken soup
- 2 cans of refrigerated biscuits ( I use the cheapo kind)
- Place chicken in bottom of crock pot (I put in frozen)
- Place cans of cream of chicken soup on top of chicken
- Cook on High for 4 hours or low for 7-8 hours
- Thirty (30) minutes before serving time, cut biscuits in quarters and stir in chicken mixture
- When dumplings rise to the top, they are finished
- Dig in!
You can add carrots and peas if you wish. If you want to add more dumplings, just add more soup.
When is the last time you made Chicken and Dumplings for your crew?
More crock pot recipes!