This truly is the easiest and tastiest pudding desserts that my family looks forward to each Fall season.
It taste exactly like the pumpkin pie filling without the crust.
It’s so yummy and so easy!
It has pumpkin in it, so it has to be healthy, right?
Pumpkin Pie Pudding Desserts are always a HUGE hit!
- 1 large box of instant vanilla pudding
- 1 can of pumpkin
- cool whip
- pumpkin pie spice to taste (I use tons)
- ginger snaps as a garnish
- Prepare the vanilla pudding as directed.
- Let it chill 10 minutes.
- Add the pumpkin, cool whip, and pumpkin pie spice and mix well.
- Set in refrigerator for 30 minutes and then serve with ginger snaps, graham cracker sticks or vanilla wafers.
So, what are you waiting for? Whip and serve the easiest pumpkin pie pudding desserts and make the BEST mommy ever!
Check out my other simple recipes today!
Sharing with: WFMW, WLW, Encouraging One Another,RaisingHomemakers,Hearts4Home,,Saturday Show & Tell, Weekend Bloggy Reading,The Better Mom, Monday Musings, Mama Moments Monday,Domestically Divine Tuesday, Time – Warp Wife,Frugal Days,Flash Blog, Thursday, Show Me Extraordinary, Mommy Teaches, , Inspire Me Monday, Big Family Linkup,Friday Favorites,Thrifty Thursday, Catch a Glimpse Thursday, Perfectly Pumpkin Contest