I love growing mint in the Summer for my Iced Tea.
And you don’t need a green thumb to grow it.
I usually use decaffeinated green tea so my children can enjoy it on a hot summer day here in the south.
Iced Mint Tea Recipe
- For Iced Mint Tea: Boil a cup of water in your kettle.
- Place mint in the bottom of the pitcher, pour boiling water in.
- Let steep 3-5 minutes
- Add Sugar (optional) I sweetened with just a touch of Pure Stevia Extract.
- Once your tea has steeped, fill with cold water and place in fridge
- Serve over ice and enjoy!
Here are several other mint recipes I found using fresh mint! Enjoy!
And some homemade beauty recipes using fresh mint.
For more yummy recipes, click here.