Minions are everywhere! And I think they are adorable, and so do my kiddos. There is nothing more FUN than having a snack after school with the beloved little Minions characters.
Yes, you will score if you make these Minions Banana Berry Bars. I love how easy they are, too!
How to Make Minions Banana Berry Bars
- 1 bag of marshmallows
- 3 T butter
- 4 cups of minion banana berry cereal (available at Walmart)
- 1 cup blue and yellow M&M’s
- Blue sprinkles
- In a large microwave safe bowl, empty your bag of marshmallows and butter, cook until your marshmallows start to puff up
- Mix your marshmallow and butter together
- Pour in cereal and M&M’s, and mix together
- Using a ziplock bag, scoop 1/2 T of butter and grease a 8×11 pan (save the bag for step 6)
- Scoop out your cereal mix and spread evenly in your greased 8×11 pan
- Sprinkle a couple extra M&M’s and blue sprinkles and with your buttery zip lock bag, press evenly on cereal mix
- Set in fridge for an hour
- Cut your bars into squares and serve
You will be the cool mom on the block with these easy Minions Banana Berry Bars!