This is a sponsored post. All opinions are 100% my very own.
CTCMath is a full curriculum that specializes in providing online video tutorials that take a multi-sensory approach to learning. Favorably reviewed in Cathy Duffy’s 102 Top Picks and The Old Schoolhouse Crew Review, the lessons are short and concise to help your student break down concepts and appreciate math in a whole new way!
The lessons are taught the traditional way, not to a “test”. If you want to be Common Core-aligned, then this is NOT for you. CTCMath is NOT aligned to Common Core!
Each one of the video tutorials is taught by an internationally acclaimed teacher, Pat Murray, who is renowned for teaching math concepts in a simple, easy-to-understand way (and in only a few minutes at a time). Even students who struggled with math are getting fantastic results! And ones who were doing OK before are now doing brilliantly.
If you’re a homeschooler, then you’ll want to know what other Homeschooling parents say the TOP BENEFITS are.
- A dramatic lift in their child’s confidence and attitude in math.
- Being able to learn at their own speed. In the video tutorials, they can stop and rewind the teacher, and as many times as they need to until they get it.
- Plus, the teacher never gets annoyed or frustrated with them.
- Improved math results using multi-sensory methods which ensure retention.
- Detailed progress reports.
- Great savings with a half-price discount plus a bonus 6 months FREE
- And a whole lot less stress when it’s math time for both parents AND kids.
To get this exclusive homeschooler discount, click here. Ends September 30, 2021.
Want to Win?
CTC Math is giving away (1) Family Membership to one of BBAD’s readers. Please fill out the rafflecopter below. I will be picking a random winner on July 24th at 11:59 pm.