Jesus birthday party helps teach your little ones the true meaning of Christmas. Each year we make a big deal out of it. Just as we make a big deal out of each child’s special day.
- Bake a Jesus birthday cake (we make it on Christmas Eve)
- Decorate the house with balloons, advent chain, and these posters
- Sing Happy Birthday to Jesus and blow out candles
- Play Pin the Hay in the Manger (scroll down)
- Make a birthday card for Jesus with a heart on it
- Make Jesus birthday hats
- Read Luke 2 and have your family act it out
- Play musical chairs with Christmas carols
- Eat candy canes while reading the Legend of the Candy Cane
- Play Christmas Bingo
This Christmas tradition will help remind adults and children that Jesus is the reason for the season. Read all 10 Days of Christmas Traditions and Ideas!Do you have a Jesus birthday party at your house?