Having a Jesus birthday party helps teach your little ones the true meaning of Christmas. It’s about His birthday. Even though he was probably born in October, Christmas is the day we choose as a family to celebrate the miraculous birth of our Saviour. Each year we make a big deal out of it. Just as we make a big deal out of each child’s special day.
- Bake a Jesus birthday cake (we make it on Christmas Eve)
- Decorate the house with balloons and an advent chain.
- Play Pin the Hay in the Manger (scroll down)
- Make a birthday card for Jesus with a heart on it
- Buy some fun Jesus birthday hats
- Read Luke 2 and have your family act it out
- Play musical chairs with Christmas carols
- Eat candy canes while reading the Legend of the Candy Cane
- Play Christmas Bingo and buy prizes at the dollar store.
This Christmas tradition will help remind adults and children that Jesus is the reason for the season.
Do you have a Jesus birthday party at your house? Thank you for pinning these Jesus Birthday Party Ideas for others to enjoy.