I have had several requests on how to make smore mix.
I am warning you in advance. It’s addicting and rich! I like it cold, so I leave it in the refrigerator.
How to Make Smore Mix
- 2C Teddy Grahams Honey
- 2C Kashi Go-Lean (regular one)
- 1C Macadamia Nuts
- 2C Milk Chocolate Chips
- 3C Miniature Marshmallows
- Combine all ingredients and spread on greased (Pam spray) cookie sheet.
- Place on top rack in oven on broil for 2-3 minutes. Marshmallows will brown slightly.
- Let cool, break apart and serve. Best stored in refrigerator if any is left.
Don’t forget to follow us on Pinterest for more homemaking ideas!
Now you know how to make smore mix, but like I suggested before , it’s very addicting and rich. So hide it.