Having a pizza party is a treat at our house! We always make this homemade pizza dough recipe when we are celebrating something special. It’s super quick and easy!
And my children love to help with the process!
You only need a few ingredients to whip up this so tasty homemade pizza dough.
Make your easy quick homemade pizza dough and throw your favorite toppings on your pizza. Be creative!
- 2 1/2 cups of flour (we like it best with white flour)
- 1 pkg of Quick Rise dry yeast
- 1 c lukewarm water
- 2 T of olive oil
- 1 T of honey (I use Truvia, now)
- Mix yeast in water and stir well in a small bowl
- Add other ingredients with water and yeast in a mixing bowl
- Mix with a wooden spoon
- Cover with a dishtowel and let sit for 10-15 minutes
- Knead dough if needed
- Flatten on greased pizza pan
- Add you favorite toppings
- Bake at 450 degrees for 15 minutes or until done.
Beware! Your family will no longer want Take Out Pizza! It’s that good!
Be sure to follow us on our Homemakers Tips and Resources for more resources for the everyday family!
So what’s your favorite pizza topping that you are going try first on your easy homemade pizza dough?