This post was written in partnership with SearchRx. All opinions are 100% my very own.
I am a single mom without insurance at this given time.
Sore subject, I know, but it is what it is.
So it’s imperative that when I have a prescription to fill, that I find the very least expensive prescription available in my area.
Some don’t know it, but the price of prescription medications can vary greatly between pharmacies – even between pharmacies in the same chain.
As we all know, time is money too, so I don’t have time to call every pharmacy searching for the best price.
So, I was seriously over the moon when I discovered the most helpful app and website called SearchRx that offers savings up to 75% on nearly every FDA approved medication out there!
And, you can too!
It’s so simple to save up to 75% on prescription drugs and discover the lowest prices in your area. Find out how to find the cheapest price on RX in your area.
Here’s How SearchRx Works
- Download the SearchRx app, or simply go to the SearchRx website
- Enter your prescription information and your location
- You’ll be shown the best price in your area as well as other comparable prices
- Print out coupon, email, or receive your prescription coupon by text message
- Present this coupon to your pharmacist when you check out. The codes on your drug coupon will be entered by the pharmacist to access their group rate prices.
Yes, it’s really that simple.
Oh, did I mention it’s 100% FREE to use?
There are absolutely no claim forms, deductibles, limitations or maximums, and no pre-existing condition exclusions.
You can even lock in the lowest rate and usually beat your copay when you present the coupon to your pharmacist at check-out.
Want to save even more? Check out SingleCare a similar free service that offers savings on prescriptions and on dental, vision, and telehealth visits.
Start saving on your prescriptions today with SearchRx.