Becky totally understands that teaching a child how to read can be intimidating.
So, Becky has taken the information she learned while getting her M.Ed. in Elementary Reading, her experience as a classroom teacher and private reading tutor of struggling readers, and the experience she’s had over the last four years with her own young readers at home and bundled it all up in one place.
You must check out her latest project, How to Choose “Just Right” Books!
In How to Choose “Just Right” Books, you will find:
- the theory behind and importance of “just right” books, explained without all the teacher words
- factors that determine “just right” texts
- practical tips for determining the grade level of a book
- creative ideas and texts for older struggling readers
- how to make observations as a child reads aloud
- helpful hints for asking comprehension questions
- how to put it all together to discover that “just right” book level
Becky has graciously offered to give (5) of my blessed readers a copy of her latest book, How to Choose “Just Right” Books. I will be randomly picking the winners on January 30th at 11:59 pm. All winners will be contacted via email and must respond within 48 hours.