Have you checked out SchoolhouseTeachers.com yet? If not, be prepared to be there for awhile, perhaps days! It truly is that cool!
When asked to review SchoolhouseTeachers.com, I really had no expectations, but was literally blown away with how much content this site offers. It’s a bit overwhelming at first, but I found the navigation on their site quite easy.
SchoolhouseTeachers.com has replaced the site,Teacher’s Toolbox , offering an enormous expansive of content providing a much brighter spot on the web.
SchoolhouseTeachers.com is organized into 6 main categories that you can find at the top of their header.
- Schoolhouse Teachers
- Schoolhouse Dailies
- Schoolhouse Extras
- Schoolhouse Libraries
- Schoolhouse Site Tour
- Schoolhouse Samples
Since this site offers so much valuable content, I will concentrate on the TOP 5 areas that we will utilize the most in our homeschool this upcoming school year, however, we will use many more, but I don’t want to overwhelm you.
- The 2012 – 2013 Schoolhouse planners are absolutely fabulous. There are 5 different varieties to choose from including planners for your students. I am a binder girl, so this tickled me pink. There are over 800 unique printable pages to choose from. Crazy, huh?
- Daily Grammar – my son completes a daily grammar page each school day. I don’t print the current day, but print older days, so I can print a week’s worth at a time. This works well for us.
- Lapbooks are a big part of our homeschool. They offer a new one each month. I believe they are created from Hands of a Child. You can view previously months, as well.
- Literature Class – I am a strong believer in read a louds. Each month a literature guide and story chart is provided with a new chapter book. This might be my favorite part of my membership.
- Pre K Activities – this reminds me of the series Five In a Row, but on a much lesser scale. The ideas are fun and engaging, but not time consuming for mommy. Simply perfect for my 2 year old.
As you can see, this is an incredible new site that offers an enormous amount of useful content. There is no way I can do SchoolhouseTeachers.com justice, so you must tour it for yourself. I promise, it’s amazing!
How much does a membership to SchoolhouseTeachers.com cost?
Your monthly membership can begin today with a $1 purchase! After the first month, your credit card or PayPal account on file will be billed at $5.95 each month. You can cancel anytime if not satisfied.
Is this worth it $5.95 each month? Definitely, in my opinion!
affiliate links may have been used