A Homeschool Character Study is part of our weekly school routine.
Here’s How We Do a Character Study
- Each child goes through the printable chart and picks a character trait that they feel they need to work on for the week. We usually do this on Monday mornings along with our Bible lesson.
- Each child must look up their character trait up in the 1828 Dictionary. We own this wonderful resource and use it often, but you can use it free online.
- The children use a concordance to look up their keyword or character trait.
- Each child must find at least (1) character in the Bible that demonstrates the character with scripture references.
- Each child applies the character to their life for the next week with descriptive ideas.
- A memory verse is always imperative to meditate on during the week.
I created a FREE homeschool character study printable along with a Character Chart for their character notebook. The character chart includes 50 character traits.
Now for the FUN Giveaway!
Ed wants to give (2) winners a bundle set of his (3)books. Winners will be receiving the hard copies of the books.
Please be sure to stop by Ed’s site, Ed Douglas Publications to find out more about his talents and wisdom
- In 25 Truths: Life Principles of the Happiest and Most Successful Among Us, Author Ed Douglas, CFP™ uses his own personal experience, along with scripture and inspiring quotes, to share his 25 essential truths that, if followed, can lead to a happy and fulfilling life.
- In The Money Marathon: 7 Simple Steps to Financial Freedom, author and marathoner Ed Douglas uses his decades of financial expertise and love of running to compare the steps toward financial success to the steps involved in training, preparing, and running a marathon. Whether you’ve ever run a race or not, this book reveals how to complete your race to financial freedom.
- Ed’s first book, Making a Million with Only $2,000: Every Young Person Can Do It is a fun and easy book for all students and young adults age 12-30, their parents, and grandparents. Douglas’ book shows how every student and young adult with small amounts of regular and disciplined saving and wise investing can accumulate $1,000,000 and much more.
I will be picking a winner on March 20th at 12a. All entries will be verified. Winners will be contacted via email and must respond within 48 hours or another winner will be chosen.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY.This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to the owner of this Facebook page and not to Facebook.
Please feel free to pin this homeschool character study post and share with others.