A Homeschool Character Study is part of our weekly school routine.
Here’s How We Do a Character Study
- Each child goes through the printable chart and picks a character trait that they feel they need to work on for the week. We usually do this on Monday mornings along with our Bible lesson.
- Each child must look up their character trait up in the 1828 Dictionary. We own this wonderful resource and use it often, but you can use it free online.
- The children use a concordance to look up their keyword or character trait.
- Each child must find at least (1) character in the Bible that demonstrates the character with scripture references.
- Each child applies the character to their life for the next week with descriptive ideas.
- A memory verse is always imperative to meditate on during the week.
I created a FREE homeschool character study printable along with a Character Chart for their character notebook. The character chart includes 50 character traits.
Please feel free to pin this homeschool character study post and share with others.