Need a last minute graduation gift with a personal touch?
You will be able to whip this DIY graduation gift up in less than 1 hour and it will be a keepsake for the proud graduate!
This graduation gift is so cute, easy, and cost less than $10.00 to make!
- 2 x12 board (cut into a square)
- black acrylic paint
- paint brush
- (2) pieces scrap book paper
- scrap book stickers/letters to match paper
- modge podge
- paint the wood solid black, front and back, let it dry completely
- trim both the papers to 11×11
- modge podge the paper onto the center of the block (front and back)
- modge podge the photos where you want them (front and back)
- place the stickers on the board
- smooth a thin layer of modge podge over the entire front and back
- Let dry, wrap your cute gift!
I love how you can make personalize and tailor it to the person.
You could actually make these for any occasion, such as, special birthdays, baptism, or for Father’s Day.
Have you read my free eBook yet?