I can’t think of a better time to tell others about God’s love than during the month of February.
I created these little scripture cards about God’s love to pass out to friends, strangers, and thought they would make FUN lunch box notes.
They are perfect for the family or any Valentine’s gathering. Just print on card stock and cut them out.
7 Suggestions to Inform Others about God’s Love
- Stick them on your mirror, refrigerator, or anyone where in your home that will be noticable
- Stick them in cards
- Stick them in your bills
- Give them to your wait staff at a restaurant
- Give them to your grocery store clerk
- Leave them in public bathrooms
- Leave them on the cars next to you in a parking lots
Of course, there are so many ways and places you can conveniently spread God’s love to others, but these are just a few we plan on initiating this year.
These cute free printable God’s Love Notes are available to my email subscribers. Just fill out the form and you will receive the PDF via email instantly. Please check you spam folder. I create new freebies for my email subscribers weekly, so you always have fun stuff to look forward to.
Have you grabbed the FREE Valentine Bingo cards yet?
Hope your family and friends enjoy these free God’s Love Notes to pass out to to others!