Frugal Living Tips at Kroger
Kroger is one of the most popular places for people to shop for groceries, and many people are spending way more money than they have to. In fact, you can get Aldi like prices shopping at Kroger just by using these frugal living tips at Kroger. money-saving tips.
- Download the app. Not only does the Kroger app have amazing coupons that you can clip right to your rewards card, but they have Friday Freebies. You can get free cereal, milk, sides, and all kinds of things. But, you have to clip it and use it on Friday.
- Use Your Loyalty Card. Not only can you get lower prices using the loyalty card, but all your coupons from the app get attached to it. And, the more you shop at Kroger, the more points you get to use on fuel. It’s a no brainer!
- Look for markdowns. Markdowns have a red and yellow sticker on them. These markdowns can be half the price of the original price if not more.
- Do the Surveys. Many people don’t know this, but on top of being placed in a drawing for moolah, you get fuel points for doing the survey. If you do the same receipt survey every 8 days throughout the month, you can score 200 fuel points (20 cents off per gallon of gas).
- Look at Kroger matchup deals. If you visit Kroger Krazy, you can find the prices of Kroger items along with the coupon deals for the items. This helps you to really visualize your savings and get more bang for your buck.
- Get the Rebates. If you download apps like Ibotta, Checkout51, and Fetch Rewards, and double them with your coupons, you can free or nearly free items.
Check out these other Money Saving Tips
How to SAVE at Aldi’s – lots of helpful tips that you probably didn’t know
Saving at the Movie Theaters – without breaking the rules
How to Plan a Last Minute Vacation – it’s totally possible to plan on a budget
How to Save Money on Meat – A MUST read
Do you have any other Frugal Living Tips at Kroger to share with us?
Thank you for sharing this Frugal Living Tips at Kroger post with others.