This frosty pumpkin ice cream pie is guaranteed to be a favorite. My family ate the pie for lunch one day because I am FUN like that once in a blue moon.
I figured it was healthy and all since it had pumpkin in it, right?
Recipe for Frosty Pumpkin Ice Cream Pie
- 3 c of vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 package of toffee bits or 3 Heath bars, crushed
- Chocolate pie crust
- 1/2 c canned pumpkin
- 2 T of sugar
- 3/4 T of pumpkin pie spice
In a large mixing bowl, blend 2 cups of ice cream with 2/3 c of the toffee bits. Spoon the mixture into the crust. Cover and freeze for at least 1 hour. In another bowl, mix pumpkin, sugar, pumpkin pie spice, and remaining ice cream. Spread over the frozen layer and sprinkle with the toffee bits. Cover and freeze for at least 8 hours. Let thaw for about 15 minuted before serving.
Try our other Pumpkin Recipes
- Pumpkin Bars – one of our most popular recipes
- Pumpkin Pie Pudding
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Pancakes
- Easy Pumpkin Rice
- How to Make your own Pumpkin Pie Spice
- To die for Pumpkin Casserole
- How to Make Pumpkin Playdough
- Pumpkin Dip – it’s wonderful
You will want to save this recipe for frosty pumpkin ice cream pie because you will become addicted too!