Universal Preschool has a FREE Valentine’s curriculum for your preschoolers!
You’ll find ideas that are fun for little and big kids alike including:
- Make Stinky Valentines – Don’t worry these cute little love notes smell good too!
- Make Paper Plate Valentine People – These whimsical characters are decorative and fun to play with!
- Make Valentine’s Day Goodies – Check out our nutritious suggestions to make every meal on Valentine’s Day a healthy celebration for your family!
- Read Choco-Lit! – Get our list of chocolate-themed literature! Includes books for all ages that are about chocolate or have chocolate in the plot – and we’ve included our picks for Valentine’s Day books that young children love too!
- A Virtual Chocolate Curriculum – We found links to websites where you can take a virtual field trip to learn about the origin of chocolate, how it was used, when and where the first chocolate factory started and much more!
And you’ll find some sweet activities that your family can do to extend the learning fun!
Have you grabbed the FREE Devotional for Homeschool Mom’s yet?