What You Need:
- (7) pieces of white card stock
- Laminator and sheets
- Dry Erase Marker and Eraser
- 2 plastic snack bags to store
Here’s How it Works:
- Print printables out on white cardstock and laminate
- Cut out the Pilgrim images with words on them
- Place the Pilgrim images in piles of male and female
- Have child pick (1) female pilgrim card and then find the correct male pilgrim card match to make a compound word
- Child places the cards on the main sheet
- Next the child writes the compound word with the dry erase marker
- The child can also use the cards and play a memory game.
Here’s a more detailed post on how this activity works for the student.
I created this Compound Word FUN activity for my email subscribers. Fill out the form below and you will instantly recieve the PDF via email. Please check your spam folder. I create several weekly freebies, so you always have something to look forward to.
These will make a FUN center for a classroom, too!
Be sure to pin this compound word fun activity for others to enjoy.