Free Printable Adult Coloring Pages can be just what the doctor order for relaxation. It’s a lot cheaper than going on a cruise and safer than taking prescribed drugs.
While other activities might amuse you, this activity can be totally FREE and addicting!
“It engages both sides of your brain in that it’s both creative and tactical,” says psychologist Alice Domar, Ph.D., executive director of the Domar Center for Mind/Body Health in Boston
And it gives you a chance to be totally creative without worrying about what anybody thinks. It’s also a fun activity to partake in with your children. They will marvel that you want to color with them. My 5 year old thinks that I am the coolest mom on the planet.
I like to use sharpies or colored pencils, it just depends on the mood I am in. And my coloring utensils are off limits to my children. They are only for mommy to use. Yes, I’m serious about my markers and colored pencils.
FREE Adult Coloring Pages
- Zen and Anti-Stress Adult Coloring Pages – tons to choose from.
- Nicole’s Free Coloring Pages – she has so many FUN ones to get your mind engaged.
- Elephant Coloring Pages – these are amazing.
- Coloring Life – this site has holidays, places, and nature coloring pages.
- Everything Etsy – there are 15 beautiful coloring pages.
- Crayola – several abstract designs.
- Hello Kids – flowers and paisleys designs. You can print or color online.
- 100 Directions – has a pretty floral coloring page.
- Easy, Peasy, and Fun – under the sea coloring page.
- Coloring Pages for Mom – fun geometric shapes to keep you busy.
- Coloring Pages for Adult – so many to choose from, such as, mandala, mandalad animals and modern art.
- Mandala Beautiful Coloring Pages – there are at least 20 to choose from.
Since adult coloring is the new therapy, you can find adult coloring books for sale at many numerous stores.
My suggestion to you is to print a few of the free adult coloring pages to see if it’s adult coloring is all it’s choked up to be, but beware, it’s addicting and so relaxing.